Protect Your RV with RV Insurance in Washington
With an RV, you don’t have to worry about booking flights, hotel rooms and spending lots of money just getting to your destination. You can get up and go anytime you like! Have one less worry knowing that Alliance West Insurance, Inc. offers specialized RV insurance for your home on the road.
It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s A Lifestyle!
RV enthusiasts encounter unique situations while out on the road. With that in mind, talk to your Alliance West Insurance, Inc. agent today about specialized coverages such as:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask about what options are available for you today.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
- No Windshield Deductible – Zero glass deductible available through some companies.
Get Out on the Road and Enjoy the World of RVing!
Alliance West Insurance, Inc. offers coverage for recreational vehicles including Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes, and Type C motorhomes, as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
Alliance West Insurance, Inc. also offers insurance coverage for towable RVs, including: travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers.
Alliance West Insurance, Inc.
6919 Tacoma Dr. W., Ste. D-1
Tacoma, WA 98467
Hours By Phone:
Monday thru Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Hours For Walk Ins:
Monday thru Friday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm