Washington Business Owners
Business owners in Washington need insurance specifically designed for their business. Let a licensed agent at Alliance West Insurance, Inc. provide you with information and find you a great policy.
A business owners insurance policy will combine property, liability and business interruption coverage all in one easy policy for small to medium sized businesses – best suited for companies with less than 100 employees and less than $5 million in revenue.
A business owners policy, also known as BOP insurance, combines several types of insurance together into one cost-savings package, generally resulting in a discount in your premium. With completely customizable coverage options, we can fit the package to meet your specific needs. Small business owners insurance coverage will protect you from:
- Property claims
- Equipment breakdown
- Income loss
- Professional liability claims
- Products and completed operations claims
- Fire legal liability claims
- Premises liability claims
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs – with our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response – when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates – many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
Contact Alliance West Insurance, Inc. today for all of your business insurance needs.
Alliance West Insurance, Inc.
6919 Lakewood Dr. W., Ste. D-1
Tacoma, WA 98467
Hours By Phone:
Monday thru Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Hours For Walk Ins:
Monday thru Friday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm