Commercial Property Insurance for Washington Businesses
If your business owns any commercial real estate or other business use property, it is imperative that you have commercial property insurance. Commercial property insurance provides coverage for buildings, inventory, equipment, tools and more. Losses that can be covered range from fires to vandalism or natural disasters.
While a basic commercial property insurance policy may be all that you need, it is important to talk to a qualified professional at Alliance West Insurance, Inc. to learn more. Contact us today to learn more about why a commercial property insurance policy may be right for you if you would like insurance for:
- Commercial Building – Do you own commercial real estate? Make certain it is insured.
- Flood Damage – Most commercial policies exclude flood. If you’re in a flood prone area, you need this coverage.
- Business Personal Property – This coverage would cover you to insure your inventory, office equipment and fixtures.
- Business Income – This insurance reimburses the owner for loss of profits while a business is closed for a covered loss.
- Electronic Data Processing – Designed to protect your computer related equipment. EDP broadens the causes of loss to include things like power surges and in some cases virus attacks.
Alliance West Insurance, Inc. insures many different types of commercial property including:
- Hotels, Public Houses, Restaurants, Cafes, Sports Facilities
- Retail Stores, Shopping Malls, Shops
- Office Buildings, Serviced Offices
- Medical Centers, Hospitals, Nursing Homes
- Multifamily (apartments)
- Multifamily Housing Buildings
Call Alliance West Insurance, Inc. today and see why so many in Washington trust their insurance needs to Alliance West Insurance, Inc..
Alliance West Insurance, Inc.
6919 Lakewood Dr. W., Ste. D-1
Tacoma, WA 98467
Hours By Phone:
Monday thru Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Hours For Walk Ins:
Monday thru Friday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm